Drummoyne Dental Surgery provides a full range of denture services, we only utilise Australian dental laboratories for our denture work:
- Full Dentures – when missing all teeth on either or both the upper or lower jaw.
- Partial Dentures – Cast metal, acrylic and flexible dentures (Valplast material)
- Implant Retained Dentures – For dentures that are better retained, using implants to aid with support and retention of full dentures.
- Repairs – broken or cracked dentures can be repaired, a chipped or missing tooth or missing clasp can be added to your partial denture.
- Relines – When dentures feel loose the inside of the dentures can be relined, making them fit more precisely and therefore “tightening” them.
- We use only the best materials when making your dentures, and take the time to achieve the best results. We strive to achieve quality without compromise.